IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022: The IDBI Bank has announced latest jobs inviting eligible candidates for 1540+ Executive and Assistant Manager Vacancies through latest recruitment notification. For eligibility, the required qualification for interested aspirants is possession of Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized by the government of India. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following.
Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 17th June 2022 at IDBI career website through online mode. To apply, Aspiring candidates should possess the Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized by the government of India. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executives & Assistant Manager
|Name of Organization:||IDBI Bank|
|Post Title:||Executive and Assistant Manager|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in any discipline|
|Job Location:||Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Kerala, Karnataka, MP, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, HP, Punjab, UP, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, AP and other states – India|
|Start Date:||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||17th June 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Executive and Assistant Manager (1544)||Aspiring candidates should possess the Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized by the government of India.|
IDBI Executive Recruitment Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Designation||Vacancies|
|Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’||500|
Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- Executives: Candidates minimum age limit for 20 years and maximum age limit for 25 years. (Applicant must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1997 & not later than April 1, 2002)
- IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23: Applicant minimum age for 21 years and maximum age for 28 years. (candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1994 and not later than April 1, 2001)
- SC/ST candidate:5 years
- OBC non creamy Layer:3 years
- PWDB:10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs): 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots:5 years
- Executives: Rs.29000 for first year, Rs.31000 for second year & Rs.34, 000 for third year of service.
- Assistant Manager: Training period for 9 month to get the pay scale of Rs.2500, During the internship period of three month Rs.10,000.
- After the completion of training to get the basic pay Rs.36,000 for AM Post.
- All other candidate should pay Rs.1000
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidate: Rs 200
- Payment Mode: Application fee made through online mode by using debit card (Rupay/Visa/Mastercard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
- Based on online test (OT), document verification (DV), & Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
- Admission to IDBI bank PGDBF 2022-23: candidate will be selected on the basis of online test, Document Verification, Personal Interview and Pre Recruitment Medical Test.