Check out latest IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Notification for Specialist Officer and other at major banks across all India. The selection or the exam procedure is precisely the same as IBPS PO. But the syllabus and the pattern can be different, and for that, you can visit the official website.
Here’s the updated IBPS SO 2022 exam Notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in the national public sector banks. The IBPS SO notification lists current and upcoming exam and recruitment details along with Specialist Officer vacancies, education/qualification and age limit requirement as per set rules. In addition to eligibility criteria information and being part of the IBPS recruitment process, you can also find IBPS SO admit card, result and exam syllabus details here on this page.
The selection process of IBPS SO Recruitment
The IBPS SO exam is another one of the many different exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection every year. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the SO exam to recruit highly qualified individuals for the position of Specialist Officers in different public sector banks of India.
If you are looking to appear for the IBPS RRB exam then you must know the different eligibility criteria along with the various phases of the exam. Having said that, the IBPS SO exam is conducted in three different phases. The first phase of the exam includes a Preliminary exam that is conducted online. The duration of the prelims exam is 120 minutes and consists of 125 questions. These questions are objectives types and the total number of marks in the prelims exam is 150.
The second phase of the IBPS SO exam includes a Mains exam which is also conducted online. The duration of the mains exam is 60 minutes and consists of 45 – 60 questions depending on the post. These questions are both objective and descriptive and the total number of marks in the mains exam is 60. The third phase of the exam is the personal interview.
Being said that, you can choose the paper in either English or Hindi language. Therefore, make sure you provide your preference at the time of filling out the application form.
IBPS SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- You must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in India.
- You must be a citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan.
IBPS SO Recruitment Age
- You must be in the age group of 20 to 30 years.
- In the case of SC, and ST candidates, the upper age limit has a relaxation of 5 years and the OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years.
IBPS SO Recruitment Syllabus
- The syllabus for the prelims exam includes English language, general awareness numerical ability, and reasoning ability.
- The syllabus for the mains exam includes professional knowledge. It means that depending on the position you are applying for, the syllabus of the exam will be from that profession.